 Castle / 7464
    Re: Finally my first online pics. —Wilson Raska
   <snip all the cool info about the minifigs> Well John, great job on your first showing. Even though the picture quality wasn't of the highest caliber, I could still make out everything in all the pics. I can't wait to see them in stories. There are (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally my first online pics. —John Carroll
   (...) I used My roommate's, girlfriend's digital video camera. I have to find my 35mm and get pics eveloped to disk. close ups worked pretty good I had a lamp as a spot light. but when I zoomed out or photoraphed things with a lot of black they (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)