 Castle / 7449
  Re: Speculation for new sets?

(...) Well, if you look at the Knight's Kingdom section of the lego website, you find that the Bull Bandits are from the Dark Forest, so it sort of leads you to wonder what happened to the Dark Forest Bandits? Did they evolve into the Bull Bandits? (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Speculation for new sets?

(...) Well, I don't know if LEGO will do anything specific to Castle in 2002, with Harry Potter out there. I do hope they continue it, notice that the LEGO Castle series was the only sell out in most stores this X-Mas? What I'd LIKE to see is a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)