 Castle / 7444
    Speculation for new sets? —Chris Maddison
   I was just wondering...*if* and when LEGO decides to make some more castle sets, what do y'all think they'll be? Any guesses? I'd like to see a Bull Fortress, in the old style, not the modular trend. And maybe a medium sized boat or something...the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Speculation for new sets? —Andrew Weiner
   well i see the bulls as nomads so they should have some kind of fort rather than a big base but it would still be neat if they had a big castle ya know how the forest men were brought back for the royal knights well i think they shoud have a revival (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Speculation for new sets? —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Interesting idea the Lego philospophy of the late 1980's and later says that the sets that don't sell get discontinued right away, the ones that sell pretty good only stay around for another year, there are exceptions to this but not very (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Speculation for new sets? —Michael Campbell
    (...) Well, if you look at the Knight's Kingdom section of the lego website, you find that the Bull Bandits are from the Dark Forest, so it sort of leads you to wonder what happened to the Dark Forest Bandits? Did they evolve into the Bull Bandits? (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Speculation for new sets? —Aaron West
   (...) Well, I don't know if LEGO will do anything specific to Castle in 2002, with Harry Potter out there. I do hope they continue it, notice that the LEGO Castle series was the only sell out in most stores this X-Mas? What I'd LIKE to see is a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)