 Castle / 7440 (+5)
  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) Then again, maybe I'm just saying that because I don't have enough armor and helmets to go around. I have way more skeletons than I have castle troops, so I'd quite quickly run out of gear. I can see both of our points. Maybe next time my (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  An unknown model in Knights Kingdom

Hello I refer to a well published leaflet regarding the various sets in Knights Kingdom (4130235/413201-1N) In the centre, slightly to the left, there is "a guarded treasure carriage". Was it ever made? Does it exist? Has it a number? Your help (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: An unknown model in Knights Kingdom

(...) There is a strange carrige pictured on the knights kingdom page inthe small catalogs that come with the 2000/2001 sets. (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: An unknown model in Knights Kingdom

(...) I'm wondering the same thing...I hardly gave it a second look when I first saw it, but then I took another look...it'd be a nice set. The hitching, soldier, arches, etc....I hope this is one of the sets in the (hoping here) next KK wave. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Speculation for new sets?

I was just wondering...*if* and when LEGO decides to make some more castle sets, what do y'all think they'll be? Any guesses? I'd like to see a Bull Fortress, in the old style, not the modular trend. And maybe a medium sized boat or something...the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact