 Castle / 7433
    Re: The wait is over, no more teasers —Wilson Raska
   (...) Are you kidding? I loved 'em! (...) All the pictures look very crisp and clear. The bios are great too, and I can't wait to see them all worked into your story. (...) Super cool! I love reading stories, especially ones with nice computer (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The wait is over, no more teasers —Anthony Sava
   (...) Well I'm glad my teasers weren't a total waste of space after all. (...) Me either ;) It'll be awhile though, I'm away from my castle and my legos, so all I can do is write stories, which is easy enough I suppose. (...) I could have done (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)