 Castle / 7423
    Re: The wait is over, no more teasers —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) <snipped> (...) Anthony - Simply excellent. Your images for the story were well placed and very descriptive of the action taking place. I LOVE the sequential pics of Tundrock making the sweep with his hammer. That just made me grin, picturing (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The wait is over, no more teasers —Anthony Sava
   (...) Yeah, I liked it too :) My roommate made fun of it, but what does he know. (...) Yes, written before, staged after. There may be some inconsitencies, if that's why you're asking. I wrote the Battle at the River Laquos before I had really (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The wait is over, no more teasers —Anthony Sava
   (...) that's (...) One other word on this one. Because I am TOTALLY out of room on my geocities account (corincia takes up a lot of space, physically, metaphysicaly and digitally), I'm not going to be able to make any more illustrated stories until (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        suggestion (was "Re: The wait is over, no more teasers") —Franklin W. Cain
     (...) Suggestion: Segregate the images (and only the images), thus freeing up space. Here's how... Relocate/move all of your _images_ to an account at the Gallery of Kevin Loch's BrickShelf, and modify your HTML code of your _pages_ at GeoCities to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The wait is over, no more teasers —Anthony Sava
   (...) and (...) I've uploaded the planned names for the upcoming chapters of the Chronicles of Ikros, for those of you who are interested in getting a peak at what's to come. Just go to my story page and there they are. --Anthony (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)