 Castle / 7371
    Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ... —Sean Forbes
   Wise words Pawel, and techniques I've been using lately. One other rut-losing method I've found that works for me is switching genre's. I know, I know, how could a dedicated Pirate-head like myself, one who only started buying legos after (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ... —Adrian Drake
   (...) I've found this technique to be very helpful too. For those of you who have visited my site, I have a wide variety of different themes that I build in, from Technic to space to sculpture to my current focus, which is town. I get hooked into a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)