 Castle / 7362
    Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ... —Mark Sandlin
   Thanks for the suggestions, Pawel! Even though your post was geared toward Castle folk, I think there are enough good pointers in here, to crosspost to .build. These suggestions can benefit anyone, IMHO. (...) Yeah, many of my MOCs have gone from (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ... —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Thanks for the ideas! I have two suggestions, though. #1, Carry a small sketchbook with you whenever possible. Put a mechanical pencil into it, and sketch ideas when you think of them (a B2 pod attacked by a swinging arm to a rocket booster). (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)