 Castle / 7355 (+5)
  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

(...) You're breaking my heart!!! I wanna see the whole story now!!! Seriously though, :) those pictures look fantastic and after totally enjoying your previous stories I'm sure this one will rock as well. Godspeed on releasing the whole story to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Congrats! I'd like to someday get my hands on one of those, though there's a few sets I want more first :) 6067 comes to mind first. Though finding them at a decent price is next to impossible.. Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Yea, I'd like to get a 6067 also, though I'm not quite so desperate for one of those since I have 3 sets of walls for it, just need the printed flag. Frank (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Congratulations Frank! Find a good color printer for the instructions. I hope this set impresses you. (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castles and Verdigris

Anyone build any castle MOC's using the new Statue Of Liberty color? Is it worth buying that set for castle parts? I haven't actually seen it yet, so I was wondering how it would go with blacks and greys. Thanx. "I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!!" (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact