 Castle / 735 (+5)
  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

Where did you see the MTron set? They were at the ZB on Route 1 by Mercer Mall and Market Fair. But that was about a month ago. Last week they weren't there anymore. They did have the watches though, whoopie.(Note the sarcasm). If you see anything (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) fact, (...) Hey, I bought FOUR, just so I could get more green dragons and the black dome bottom. The Dragon Master theme was my favorite (love castle stuff) and I am amassing huge quantities of brick for a large space cruiser project. Those (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

I'm considering using Micro Motors for the two entrances in my new castle. Has anyone else done this? What about Lego lights (from L&S sets) being used inside various shops or rooms inside the castle? There are numerous other instances where a motor (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) I haven't done any motorizing, but I have done lighting. I use the 9v system as opposed to L&S stuff, and it works fairly well, the only problem is that it's a bit dim. However, with a red cap (as comes in one of the service packs) they work (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) That alone was a good enough reason for me to get one. I use the black dome bottoms as gun tubs on warships--they're very handy. Regarding our friend who's going to use them on spacecraft, consider this: If you can get lots of tops and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact