 Castle / 7330 (+10)
  Re: Who is the Forest Wench?

(...) Forest wench was one of many rare wenches produced in limited numbers in the early 1990s by LEGO. She came in set 6071 retailing for around $30 USD in 1990. She wore the same Forestmen attire, but had a low cut bodice up front. Overall, a very (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

(...) Moving your pictures to Brickshelf would help some. Frank (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Who is the Forest Wench?

(...) Thanks to both you and Ben for the info. I have a partial 6071 that I'm sifting through now, not realizing it had her in it. Seems my *now discovered* Forest Wench is missing her head :( I'm not a castle collector, so I guess I'll assemble the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

(...) Glad you asked. Corincia is Ikros loyal city, a soldier school of sorts. Any can come and pay for training by some of the best fighters in the land. Such a place is the birthplace of many mercenaries seeking to make their fortune. (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Survey Time Again!!!

Hi all, with some suggestions from the survey queen herself, Shiri, I've compiled a survey (.castle needs some traffic ;-) Now...the MOC survey. 1. What was your first Castle MOC? (if you remember) 2. How many MOC's (still standing) do you have? 3. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey Time Again!!!

(...) The first one I remember was actually a castle *museum*, in the middle of a town. (...) 3 right now - the third is almost done and will be posted soon. 4 if you count my hill-and-tree setup. (...) Ahh, tough. (Never mind this was my own (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey Time Again!!!

(...) I don't really remember what my *first* castle MOC was, but I remember making several castles (not all castles; more like little fortresses) when I was about 10 or 11. I had a small cast of characters (giving the characters the names of some (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey Time Again!!!

(...) The first castle MOC I can remember was my warwick castle ldraw moc. (...) None made up ATM (...) Warwick castle is pretty good. I also like my shadwick castle because its a good use of a limited piece selection (...) I cant say, there are too (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is the Forest Wench?

(...) Her head is the same as the Pirate Wench head, lots easier to find! Short black bangs and big red lips. Cheesy, but classic. Funny thing is when you stand one of these wenches around with a bunch of regular ol' smiley guys from the same time (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact