 Castle / 7306
    Re: Yellow Tudor walls —Frank Filz
   (...) $5 per is the price I pay for them, and I've managed to get a small horde of them, so I'd agree that is a decent, but perhaps low price. (...) It may make people sick, but I got 3 sets of red 6067 walls for I think under $5 per piece. It's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Yellow Tudor walls —Bruce Duncan
   (...) Thanks for the information. I was wondering if it was the usual price for the walls or just ebay auction frenzy. It wouldn't be the first time I've found myself thinking "There is no way I am going to let this person take MY lot!" I like the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Yellow Tudor walls —Kyle Peterson
   You could just recreate your own tudor-style houses using bricks and plates. Many of us have built some impressive tudor-style buildings doing just that. The only drawback is, of course; you will need a lot more pieces. I was once at a stage you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)