 Castle / 7277
  MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

We stopped of at a boot fair yesterday, and while i was looking round, i spotted a yellow lego box. I went over to have a look , and i could hardly believe my eyes, it was none other then a excellent conditioned 6067 'The town wall tavern', and it (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

(...) Wow Congrats . . . What is a boot fair? is that like a flea market?[1] I've never seen any LEGO at any Flea Markets around here (Pittsburgh) but I haven't really been searching hard. Anyone else got a good Flea market (boot fair?) stories? (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

(...) I think "boot fair" comes from brits selling things out of the boot (trunk) of their car. With that perspective, it seems like it's something like a flea market (or the tailgating area of a hamfest [amateur radio gathering]). (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MY BUY OF THE CENTURY

(...) What is a bleeping "boot fair"? Sounds like a kick in the pants. God plays with LEGO, didn't you know? Aaron (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)