 Castle / 7260 (+5)
  Re: and now for something completely different.........

(...) Place a 'spear' into the Bunnys open hands, it makes him look like hes ready to hop into battle! -R (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  harpy / flying creature

i was given a LOM recon mech during the holidays the ship was ok but anyway i took that stupid martian guy gave him a pair of wings and presto a flying creature i took a 2x1 flat brick and put 2 1x1 bricks with the clip on it instead of the peg then (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

________How come I’ve never seen a 4807___...___ (Bulls leader with red hands pushing a flame cart?) The set is identified in the "Lego set reference" section of Lugnet: 1 figure, 2000 LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Knights' Kingdom It looks like it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ??? 2 Castle set Questions ???

(...) As to the Castle knight figure, I believe he is described as a Kabaya candy exclusive to Japan (or somefin), as to castle accessory packs there are MANY from the past, none representing the current theme. They used to issue a new accessory set (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Harry Potter speculation

Seems to me that two sets should be obvious for the HP line comin' up this 2001 fall season, Hogwarts School/Castle and the Hogwarts Express/Train. If so what does this mean for the Train line currently running? Would it too, like the Town line, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact