 Castle / 725 (+20)
  Re: Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?)

(...) Is it the same head in 6009? (It loks the same in the brickshelf.com instructions, anyway) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) My favorite is the "White Knight" in set#6086 Black Knight's (or Dungeon Master's) Castle. It's the knight on a white horse with the blue and black armor with dragon design, the gray helmet with gray visor, white dragon plume and wings, and a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) I concur completely; the Bat helmets are the worst. In fact, I resent that Castle legos went out with such horrible sets instead of with a bang. In my opinion Fright Knights are the worst sets in the two decades of Castle. (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) my (...) I agree to that, that's all the witch's windship is good for, if even. Anyone who's bought one or seen it built most likely wouldn't like another. In fact, would anyone like to take the one I have? (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Favorite castle minifigs

(...) Serpent (...) (2 URLs) (...) found (...) instructions, (...) down. So I guess he's more versatile than I thought. Still cute though :-) Heather (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Scan Wanted: 1917

Can someone upload a set of scans for the 1917 Catapult to Kevin's site. I would be most appreciative. Thanks Dan M. (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Scan Wanted: 1917

(...) I have a ldraw .dat file of this set, if that is of any use to you... -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Scan Wanted: 1917

(...) back into it. Thanks Dan PS I would still like the scans if anyone else has them! (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Obcontrarian post #1: The witch's windship was a good cheap source for the dome bottom. If you wanted to replace the bright yellow dome bottom from the large aquanaut base with a black one, the windship is the best way to do that. It was also (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

ObContrarian post #2 (...) Enumerated contrariness: 1. The ninja sets come with armored guys on horseback with swords fighting over fortresses, and come in the correct set number range to be considered castle. 2. There are "classic" (non-ninja) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

Where did you see the MTron set? They were at the ZB on Route 1 by Mercer Mall and Market Fair. But that was about a month ago. Last week they weren't there anymore. They did have the watches though, whoopie.(Note the sarcasm). If you see anything (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) fact, (...) Hey, I bought FOUR, just so I could get more green dragons and the black dome bottom. The Dragon Master theme was my favorite (love castle stuff) and I am amassing huge quantities of brick for a large space cruiser project. Those (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

I'm considering using Micro Motors for the two entrances in my new castle. Has anyone else done this? What about Lego lights (from L&S sets) being used inside various shops or rooms inside the castle? There are numerous other instances where a motor (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) I haven't done any motorizing, but I have done lighting. I use the 9v system as opposed to L&S stuff, and it works fairly well, the only problem is that it's a bit dim. However, with a red cap (as comes in one of the service packs) they work (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) That alone was a good enough reason for me to get one. I use the black dome bottoms as gun tubs on warships--they're very handy. Regarding our friend who's going to use them on spacecraft, consider this: If you can get lots of tops and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) Having been a Castle-only collector, I'm really not at all familiar with any motorized or lighting elements. Could you please explain a little more about how you did what you describe? Where did you hide the power source? Where did you run the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) It's not all that tricky, actually. I used two methods, mostly. For fireplaces, I put the light brick right into the back wall of the fireplace, and piled the fireplace high with trans-red, trans-yellow and trans-orange 1x1 round plates. Makes (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) If you're using standard LEGO electrical parts (plates, wires, etc) aren't the lights hooked up in parallel? If so, then the only reason for dim lights would be low batteries, right? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Found several 6314 and one 6090 (royal kings castle)

Hi Legofans, Do you search set 6090 ?? I can help you ! See you later, Emmanuel. Tobias Möller a écrit dans le message ... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) Has (...) of (...) My own motor-use in a castle was for a working water-wheel jutting from the side of the castle into the river-area. By building a fairly large wheel out of bricks and Technic elements, and gearing the motor down slightly, I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact