 Castle / 7212
    Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!! —Wilson Raska
   (...) Wow, very cool way to use those chains! I really like the way it all looks; reminds me of the Black Falcons Fortress. Those torch-holders on the side walls are pretty nifty too. You may want to give those soldiers atop the battlements some (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!! —Mark Papenfuss
   Looking very good. Ditto for me on the chains. Keep us posted! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)