 Castle / 7184
    Re: Ultimate castle theme.. —Peter White
   In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes: snippage (...) snippage There are black wings available in Ninja promo set 1187, so an all-black dragon is possible. At least black dragons did re-appear. Bring back the wizards, a much preferable option to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ultimate castle theme.. —Bradley Dale
   (...) I guess I'm taking my <set:6497 Twisted Time Train> and two <set:6496 Whirling Time Warpers> for granted, I consider black a fairly normal colour for dragon wings. But what am I supposed to do with the bathtubs???? (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)