 Castle / 7170
    Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Pirate ships all do pretty good, and the two big Imperial bases (which really aren't that much different from castles, I suppose). Buying several copies of the big Fright Knights castle (it's still cheap even on eBay) gives you a fair amount (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress —Aaron West
     Also, if you keep a sharp eye out, you can (...) Oooo. You lucky person, you! I still have not been able to get one of those :o( Best, Aaron (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) The ships are still changing. I sold a Skull's Eye Schooner for $350 last year (I was pirate complete until I sold this ship. Needed the money though...). The highest price I have seen one go since then is $255. I am waiting to buy mine back (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)