 Castle / 7165 (+5)
  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) Well Pawel, the site looks great so far. I really like the banners and how they are in black and white, it gives the page an ominous, and very cool look. Jubei's House is very detailed, I really liked his silk and ivory bed, the tassels are a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

First off, impressive! I love the radial design you did on the tower, and the bridge design. I wish I had so many castle wall pieces, but as I just started with the castle theme on thursday, I'm limited to mostly basic bricks, and I have no wizards. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) thanks for sharing, brian! absolutely beautiful! great imagination and design! love the vortex and the mysterious tower. looks like you did a great job on paining those hats, too. looking forward to seeing more, especially your custom 'figs (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

Wow. Very nice. Love the vortex, nice job on that. I like the front of the building too. I would never have the nerve to leave so many bricks resting on such a small support, because I know I lean too hard on my Lego when I am building. :-) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) Castle is a tough line to get into. If you want the older stuff, which all castle heads eventually decide they have to have, it can get real expensive. It seems on Ebay, that the only sets that continue to hold high values are any castle line (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact