 Castle / 7160
  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) look great going into battle :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks < INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE > (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) Well, I do plan on picking up LEGO Studios, and I think they've got enough articulation to make walking possible, so there's a good chance that'll be my first stop-motion project... J (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)