 Castle / 7150
  Re: Goblin War Machines!

I love it! :-) Perhaps your Goblin Wizards may know of my Goblin-Mages, Kjuppa ("(URL) Pjak ("(URL) Goblins are taller than mine ("(URL) for footnote # 3). Maybe they're rival tribes? Franklin (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) It's entirely possible. I'm not certain that these guys are located in Castle World - don't want to disturb the natives with too much technology - but with the amount of magic that gets thrown around I'm sure dimensional travel is possible. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)