 Castle / 7147
    Re: My New Page (*new MOC included) —Anthony Sava
   (...) As I was battling a bout of insomia, I began to surf and came upon your post and new site. And I must say it looks great Pawel, I like the simplicity just as Kevin did. I especially like the way you used the fade to black border around your (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My New Page (*new MOC included) —Ed T. Toton III
   (...) tip (...) my (...) Hey man, don't short-change yourself. Yours looks pretty kick-ass too. I see though that you're having some of the same problems with the digital photography as a lot of people are- very yellow looking pictures. Do you have (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)