 Castle / 7144
  My New Page (*new MOC included)

Well - I want to slowly start centralizing everything in one coherent location, and this will hopefully do it: (URL) me know what you like and dislike. Also, enjoy my Jubei's House :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) Looks Great Pawel... love the layout...nice and simple..and not too crowded... what we call in the design industry..."White Space" .... : ) Looking forward to the rest being finished.... Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) As I was battling a bout of insomia, I began to surf and came upon your post and new site. And I must say it looks great Pawel, I like the simplicity just as Kevin did. I especially like the way you used the fade to black border around your (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) tip (...) my (...) Hey man, don't short-change yourself. Yours looks pretty kick-ass too. I see though that you're having some of the same problems with the digital photography as a lot of people are- very yellow looking pictures. Do you have (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) Well Pawel, the site looks great so far. I really like the banners and how they are in black and white, it gives the page an ominous, and very cool look. Jubei's House is very detailed, I really liked his silk and ivory bed, the tassels are a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)