 Castle / 7126
  does anyone have leos castle

i was thinking about buying building it and then trashing it to make something better cuz i looks sucky(can i say that?) but is it capable of becoming something good? i bout the min tower thing with the jail that really stunk i conected it with a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: does anyone have leos castle

(...) or just don't build it at all. I don't think I've built a model following the instructions in quite a while. of course the largest set I bought recently was the bulls attack. (...) Sure (I think) (...) I wish I would have won that it would (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)