 Castle / 7124
  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) It's not *just* Castle that's getting the 'zero' rating, if you dig a little deeper you'll see that someone hates a good majority of the sets out there. I've seen that rating pop up on a number of themes (every set in the theme has it). I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) I don't even think that it's someone that hates LEGo that much (after all, don't they have to be a member of Lugnet to rate sets?)- I think it's just a part of human nature when presented with a rating system. Someone has a beef with a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)