 Castle / 7109
  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Hey, speaking of coming to my neck of the woods, how did you fare on your home search? Did you find something you like? We'll be having a SEALUG meeting in January, so you'll have to come join us. You can be our premier Castle-head, as we have (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) As has been suggested, bring a big set for variation and buy some small stuff out here. (...) Yeah, and you can stand in the corner with me, the lone Pirate-head, and sneer at all of the Space-heads. :) "Oh look, they've built another gray (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)