 Castle / 7100 (+5)
  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) You can pack more if it is not built. :-) Jude (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Actually, I'll still be working for Kaman Aerospace Corp. So I have no ties or long term relationship with Boeing. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Yes, I'll definitely breakdown anything I plan on bringing. I'm hopeing to fill up a tub or two, so I think anything with a baseplate will be out. Dan M. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gandalf the [insert color]

(...) He started as white. Turned red when things didn't go his way. Became black and blue after the ents had their way with him and green with envy after Gandalf became white.... -Duane (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) You could pack a few flat baseplates in your suitcase. They keep your shorts from wrinkling. ;-) Also you can probably stuff a few minifigs in your shaving kit. Heck, you could fit a spear or two in your toothpaste tube. :-) Above all you need (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact