 Castle / 7070 (+10)
  Brick Horse

This has probably been done before, but here is mine... I built a horse out of bricks that models the dimensions of the actual Lego Horse. This is for modeling scenes in the various CAD programs. The actual horse isn't available yet, ( and I'm (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  new site

Ok I got my site up today. Please have a look Besure to check out the films area. I know its a space theme but I am Posting everywhere for the films Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

OOPS.....No url Here it is: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: new site

Looks nice. Do you have larger pictures of the tiger hawk and S24. They look neat. Brad Robert Thomas <nryche@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5oJvq.L9F@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: 4819 Instructions

I found them in Reno, and now that I think about it, it may have been a KB Toyworks. It was the only one of the chrome ones they had (though they di have some soccor ones too). They had one left after I got mine. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new site

(...) Soon (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Christmas Service in My Cathedral

Here are pictures of a Christmas service being held in my cathedral: (URL) are arranged around the corridors, holly branches adorn the second story, and a christmas tree is situated in the choir area. In case you haven't already seen them, here are (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Red wizard hats?

(...) Oooooooo, Gandalf the White!! Ya know, the new Lord Of The Rings trilogy is about to come out. If Harry Potter gets sets, maybe we'll see some LOTR sets. Here's to hoping!!! 8) <<KM>> (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I found something today.

I was taking a table down to the basement to make room for the Christmas tree, and I decided to look in some buckets of old toys to see if any LEGO pieces were in there. Much to my surprise, I found a large cloth Dragon Masters flag! It is in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brick Horse

Wow. Those are good. I always appreciate "Minifig-scale" animals built from bricks. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact