 Castle / 7027
  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) though... I have to tell you, after buying 2 of these sets so I could try the walls together... I'm not happy.. they don't stay together, and you can't put them together so they are half and half connected on the 2nd layer like you can with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Actually, I thought about that for a bit-- the only real way to get around the problem though, is fortunately provided in the set :) There's no real way to get the wall pieces themselves to latch into other bricks without either disrupting the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)