 Castle / 7023
  Re: and now for something completely different.........

Fanatics, Thanks for all the positive comments! I wasn't sure if they would come out that well either, but they seem to do great for display purposes. To answer a few questions all at once: Q: Are you thinking of selling these stickers? A: Yes, I do (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego in the Middle!

On Sunday December the 10th, at 8:30 central time i was watching TV. I saw an episode of 'Malcome in the Middle,' where Lego products recieved about 7 min of prime-time air!!! Including the 6091 King Leo's Castle and other large mega-projects. I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)