 Castle / 6998
  Horses

(...) For quite some time, I've wanted to see the Horse offered in Grey, Dark Grey, Tan/Khaki, and possibly Yellow. For the Grey and DkGrey Horses, they whould have the "Black Mane and Lt.Brown Bridle" pattern (what they currently use for the Brown (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Horses

(...) Your opinion is PERFECT!!! The service set (the pack with three horses + three saddles) needs to be updated, and your option is great! I'd 25 of your set, even it they are priced at $9.99!!! -R (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)