 Castle / 6971
    Re: Where can I get this armor? —Bianca Nebab
   $10 would be kind of high just for the armor piece IMO. I thought you were referring to a Brickbay sale announced a few months ago for the armor alone, but I think the price was in the neighborhood of $8 apiece. Not unreasonable considering the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Where can I get this armor? —Jason Rowoldt
   Holy Plastic Ripoff, Batman! Yeah, $10 is kind of high for that armor. I guess I will have to go with cheaper armor, or buy just one and have it be "magical" armor. Regarding the movie, I still need voice acting. Anyone want to provide some voices? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)