 Castle / 6932
  minifigure armies

so what do you all have as an army? i have been collecting since well i dunno but my oldest set is from 1987 i started with castle pirates and other stuff then stopped damn did i miss some good stuff as of now i have several catles but to the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) My out of date army pictures are here: (URL) want to get some new pictures up ... maybe today. There are some huge armies out there, just not that many pictures :( -- Pawel (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

oh i forgot i bought the kings castle so i now have 12 new crusaders (...) well i can only say wow (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) I just caught the tail end of the Fright Knights sales as a starting point. I don't have everything neatly counted, so I may have more, and stuff still in boxes is uncounted (my son conducted a massive seige and I had to toss everything into (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) Here is a couple of pictures of my army. I hope this kind of answers your question. Watch the posts, soon, I'll have my web page up too! Enjoy! (URL) is a pic of my main castle: (URL) K> (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)