 Castle / 6924
    Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON —James Brown
   (...) Ya rotter. You come to my place, you ooh and ahh over my castle, and the whole time you've got this beauty sitting under your hat. ;) Very cool looking. You've done an excellent job of capturing a 'feel' - When Raven saw it, she wondered if it (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

        Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON —Shiri Dori
   (...) Definitely. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Kev's a graphic arts designer, huh, huh? ;-) Well I love it nonetheless. The castle looks amazing, and the collage gives it that 'feel' I think you're talking about... that adventurous, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)