 Castle / 6860 (+5)
  Re: A taste of things to come

Anthony, very cool! That's a nice solid looking fortress you've built. I enjoyed looking at the larger picture because it allowed me to see all of the wonerful details. They fit into the structure well, and make the castle even more impressive. The (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Monument of Mine

During the Thanksgiving weekend - amongst being glued to CNN and C-SPAN - I had plenty of time to work on a project. I felt a medieval town shouldn't be without some sort of statue or monument in the town square. (URL) Thank you TRU for putting your (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) Wow! That is impressive. Great idea, and well-executed. I love the Beast of Baden - nice use. Having everything in dark grey really makes it work. Very well done, IMHO. James (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) Totally AWESOME! It is excellent, you packed a lot into a small space! Very ornate, the little details are great. I love the blend of Castle, Ninja and Star Wars. Did you have to paint some pieces or edit the pictures a little? (re: the gray (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

Just called today RE the chrome 4819 set. Attempted to order them, but the customer service rep saw two big gooseeggs in the inventory category. She said that there was no way she could sell them to me if they weren't in the inventory. Yes, I did (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact