 Castle / 685 (+5)
  Re: Silver bricks

The new Rock Raiders sets (at least the Tunnel Transport, that big lunky flying helicopter-tank :) comes with four or so silver grill-tiles. There, that doubles the silver element selection for you! shaun (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

Yeah, I like to just build them as display models every now and then. My apartment has very limited space(especially with the 8448 sitting on the top shelf) and storage is an issue. It looks really neat, but since I don't have any others in its (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) flying (...) Actually......... If you're looking for reflective silver pieces, there's a whole bunch!... They're just not mainly *bricks*, per se-- things that come to mind: In silver: 1x2 grill tiles Big shiny sword pieces Dagger pieces (as (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) There's a whole passel o' gold pieces in them thar Spaceport sets. Domes, visors, etc. eric (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver bricks

<snip (...) Just a couple more. 2x2 headlight/lamp piece (...) 4x4 half dome piece from the Space Port series Space Port helmet visor. The medalion thing in Adventurers Like you I am sure there are more. Eric K. The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact