 Castle / 6842
    need help tracing piece! —Michael Fawcett
   Hello all, can anyone help me out here? I've got a red horse-cover (for want of a better word), which has blue printed over it and shows two red dragons on either side - was this cover in any other sets that 6086 and 6085? Any help much appreciated! (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: need help tracing piece! —Mike Timm
   (...) The piece is commonly known as 'barding' at least to me in Auczilla :^) Search the old castle posts I seem to remember someone doing a list of which ones were in which set some time back. Mike (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)