 Castle / 6807
    Re: I've finally finished it. —Wilson Raska
   In a word, WOW! I really don't know what else to say. I love the hugeness of it and how it looks so natural. The waterfall is executed nicely and the whole rock wall looks fantastic. I would kill (well, maybe not kill) to have that many BURPs. I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I've finally finished it. —James Brown
   (...) Heh. It is a lot of BURPs, but there's even more bricks in it. It's a good way of doing a mountain side, but it really sucks up the bricks. :/ As to stories, well, sort of. ;) There's two more chapters (at least) of the history of the Blank (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)