 Castle / 6746
  Hostile Takeover Part 2 - Now Online!

Hi Castle fans, I've completed the conclusion of my current story, and updated my castle page slightly. Here's the index page: (URL) there, on the top left you should find the link to part 2 of the story. You might wanna re-visit the first part to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hostile Takeover Part 2 - Now Online!

(...) Great story Bryan! I like how you presented the pictures with the story itself. Just the right amount of pictures on each page tomake loading easy. I look forward to more soon! Matt (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hostile Takeover Part 2 - Now Online!

(...) It's still great! And now it's greater because it has a monkey and a ship with a ballista! Thanks for adding the thing about Mara to the front page, makes more sense now. Now what's going to happen next in your land? -Nick (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)