 Castle / 6741
    why is it so quiet here? —Jonathan Wilson
   Where have all of the castle builders gone? All we get these days is space space and more space. Mabie a castle building contest might help pick this place up a bit. (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: why is it so quiet here? —Frank Filz
   (...) This castle builder has slipped back into sort bricks mode. The good news is that it's becoming apparent that there is indeed an other end of the tunnel, though I can't see the light from it yet. The pile of unsorted sets really drops fast (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)