 Castle / 6735 (+5)
  Re: Hostile Takeover

(...) Have you thought about joining Castle World? You're more than welcome to join. Your stuff would fit right it. =) ~Nathan (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Meijer and chrome castle sets

I know I have seen posts of people reporting finding the chrome caslte sets at Meijer stores. Where are these sets usually located in the store??? Are they with the rest of the Lego??? Eric (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle LEGOs

(...) Based on my experiences, you need to go to the Toy Works or Toy Liquidators, not to the regular KB stores. I have a couple of extra 4819 (that's the one with the shield, right? - one in sealed box, one in opened box but unopened polybags) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle LEGOs

As far as I know, Best-Lock Castles are not sold in the US... So that won't help any of us that might be interested. Paul (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Meijer and chrome castle sets

(...) I've found them with the regular LEGO, in the small sets shelf. But they are usually stuck in at odd places, like someone had looked at them and put them back. I assume that means that someone else cleared out the stock, but missed one or two (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact