 Castle / 6735
Re: Hostile Takeover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 08:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi Castle Fans,

I've made a short little story that might entertain some of you who are
bored.  If you've got nothing else better to do, feel free to drop by!  You'll
find the link near the top left of the following page:

http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/lego/castle/castle.html

And as always, comments are welcome.

Bryan

Have you thought about joining Castle World?  You're more than welcome to
join.  Your stuff would fit right it. =)

~Nathan
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/