 Castle / 6704
  ghost

Hi all, My cousin is looking for a ghost figure. I know this part came with some of the castle sets. Does anybody have one for sale/trade? Does anybody know where I could get one? Please let me know. I appreciate your help. Mark van 't Hooft Lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

(...) the (...) Depending on your location, many KB toys have the Twisted Time Train on clearance. Sean (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

(...) Which has other useful castle parts also. Good set at the price KB has them at. (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

Hi all, Thanks for the suggestions on the ghost part. I'll give them (KB) a shot. There is actually a KB liquidator close to where I live. BOO! Mark van 't Hooft Lugnet member 485 markslegoland@brickbay.com (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

Hi all, Thanks for the suggestions on the ghost part. I'll give them (KB) a shot. There is actually a KB liquidator close to where I live. BOO! Mark van 't Hooft Lugnet member 485 markslegoland@brickbay.com (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

Hi, I went to KB today and found the time travelers train set (only $20!). Of course, when I got home I found out somebody had the ghost on sale on brickbay .... Mark Lugnet member 485 markslegoland@brickbay.com (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

(...) Well, as Frank said, it has some unique castle elements that are pretty cool as well, and you almost can't beat the price. Besides, you get those cool leather jacket bodies and yellow epalets. Enjoy! Sean (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)