 Castle / 6709
Re: ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:56:39 GMT

Sean Forbes wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Hi all,
My cousin is looking for a ghost figure. I know this part came with some of • the
castle sets. Does anybody have one for sale/trade? Does anybody know where I
could get one? Please let me know. I appreciate your help.

Mark van 't Hooft
Lugnet member 485
markslegoland@brickbay.com

Depending on your location, many KB toys have the Twisted Time Train on
clearance.

Which has other useful castle parts also. Good set at the price KB has
them at.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com