 Castle / 6655 (+5)
  Re: More Dragons

Brian Kasprzyk wrote: I was noticing that your home page leads to some pages which provide links to other pages which depend on Javascript being enabled. You may want to provide alternative pages which don't depend on Javascript. (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page

I've done a re-work of my Castle Links Page. It is now broken down into several pages with tables of contents and internal links. Please check it out at: (URL) you have any castle stuff on the web at all, please check this out. If your page isn't (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Toy Works in Livermore, CA. I wouldn't check that specific location, though -- there's not much left. ;) -- Richard (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) ... got mine at $4.50 per set at KB Toys. Thanks a million for the heads up Rich! -- Pawel :) :) :) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page

(...) Frank - awesome site. Kudos on your hard work. I don't know what else to say:) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact