 Castle / 665 (+5)
  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) Hmm... my thought is maybe a "good" battering ram would encourage the pieces to get broken? With the one in 6062, you'd have to actually push with your fingers to break a piece, but if you made a sturdy wheeled battering ram and rolled it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) I accually think 6062 is a good set. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) The Bat helmets are pretty cool if you cut off the bat wings with an x-acto knife! This way they make a great barbarian's helmet! The Original "I,m not PLAYING, I'm CREATING!" Bill (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  baseplates

Where could I find baseplates to sets 6086,6081,and 6090 (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) I can't remember my castle figs too well now - they are in storage :( (...) That's right, I forgot that the android figs - the red ones in Spyrius/Unitron and the white ones in Exploriens - and the alien figs have gold/silver prints, but then (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact