 Castle / 6638
  Re: Ikros Updated

Hi Anthony, Looks good, though I think you might want to change the "Rouges" button to "Rogues." Rouge = French for "red." Commonly known as makeup worn on the cheeks. Rogue = outlaw. HTH :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Updated

(...) Thanks, no one's ever excused me of being able to spell =oP ok, so its now the update is updated (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Updated

(...) <5 y/o giggling> Teeeheeeheee... I know something you don't, I know something you don't! And I'm not telling! <grin> Shhh.... it's a secret! Soon, though, I promise... but I'm not telling yet... -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)