 Castle / 6630 (+10)
  Re: More Pics....

(...) And yes, I know I misspelled Citadel. eric (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

But the Japanese didn't think it was very realistic. When I lived in Japan I asked about it, and the general response from Japanese people I talked to is there is a western bias to the show (there probably is since we filmed it), and they were (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) The japanese comic series "Lone Wolf and Cub" is currently being fully reprinted for the first time uncensored for western readers, and i can't recommend it enough. It first appeared in Japan about 30 years ago and an amazing lot of research (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

Andy Glad to find someone else who has taken the time to read the book. Even the movie takes a significant amount of time to finish (not very often that you find that to be the case). The movie is so good because it was very well researched and put (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) That's just what I do, any of the gunpowder devices get removed and then they fir in pretty good with the rest of the Castle stuff I have. It just means that the Ninja based minifigs get more spears as they lose that number of firearms, the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

Tonight. I promise. The heros are going up (Eight legendary heroes who saved the world a millenia ago) and more pics of the dragon, and some basic around the world pics.(King, peasants) and Finally, the baddies. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New stuff at CW: My character

I just joined CW, and my new character, Mazar Rackshaw, is there: (URL) me what you think of the picture and the story so I know how I can improve. (be honest, but not harsh) Thanks, -Jonathan "Everything that can be done is only a matter of time" (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ikros Updated

My friends, after hours of frustration and procrastination, the Kingdom of Ikros has finally been updated. Feel free to visit: (URL) to look for: *three new characters added to the heroes page, and Lord Daravon has some new threads *one new (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Ikros Updated

Hi Anthony, Looks good, though I think you might want to change the "Rouges" button to "Rogues." Rouge = French for "red." Commonly known as makeup worn on the cheeks. Rogue = outlaw. HTH :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Updated

(...) Thanks, no one's ever excused me of being able to spell =oP ok, so its now the update is updated (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact