 Castle / 663
    Re: Question on Tan Peasants —Jeff Stembel
   (...) You mean 6062? That is an awful battering ram. 'Twould work on the small door in that set, but it would never work against a real castle's gate. Its too small, and there is no one to operate it! BTW, I did make my own when I was a child, and I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Question on Tan Peasants —David Eaton
     (...) Hmm... my thought is maybe a "good" battering ram would encourage the pieces to get broken? With the one in 6062, you'd have to actually push with your fingers to break a piece, but if you made a sturdy wheeled battering ram and rolled it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Question on Tan Peasants —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) I accually think 6062 is a good set. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Question on Tan Peasants —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I never said it was a bad set, on the contrary, I love it. I wish I had a couple copies of it. I just think the *battering ram* in the set is awful. Jeff "To eat, or not to eat. That is the question. Certainly 'tis nobler to clean thy plate to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)