 Castle / 6624
  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I like it a lot. You've got a lot of stuff going on there! I agree w/James, tho - either break it down into a few pages, or make referrence links to different parts of the page (like they do in FAQs, usually?). Can't remember the exact (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I'll probably break it into at least two files (structures and "other"), but the internal references is a good idea. I need to refresh my memory on how to do that (I've done it before). Of course another little bit is to really go wild and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)